Monday, February 1, 2010

Paradise

Paradise

So today I was thinking what a lovely day it was at least from my point of view with the snow coming ever so gently I couldn't help but think, “What a lovely day in paradise.” And then my random mind thought back to when I was in North Myrtle Beach, SC in 2008 and my boss at the time, named Cameron, thought NMB was paradise.

When people think of paradise they probably first think of a tropical environment of some kind, but I think it comes down to a state of mind. If I can think that below freezing snowy Minnesota as paradise, paradise is a place wherever you can find happiness. For example, my boss in NMB has a family and successful business in a climate he enjoys. For me I am loving life right now living on my own, seeking God, and enjoying the job I am blessed to have. Its truly paradise, even better if my student debt would just disappear, but I digress.

So I guess what you can take from my short blog today, is what is paradise for you? Have you found it or have any idea what it is. I have found it, and its not perfect but it puts a smile on my face to know how good my life is right now, and too most it isnt glamorous or the “American Dream” but I don't want that, I am not complacent in where I am in life but I am just happy where I am in life and wouldn't be sad if it was taken away from me because I have found joy in it for the time being and God never fails to bless me.

I hope this finds you well and have a great night/morning/afternoon/whenever this finds you.

No comments: