Monday, July 9, 2012

My Watchlist for Amazon Prime Streaming: TV Shows

This is part 2 of my Amazon Prime Watchlist, which is to help recommend and navigate Amazon Prime's streaming service, and this isthrough all the TV shows offered. This is a little different than the Movies list I posted earlier this evening. Its different by way of there are two different sections. My watch list and shows I noticed on Amazon Prime Streaming that I sort of recommend but didn't put on my Watchlist but still wanted to point out. I also noted if the TV show has any or all seasons available in HD, if all of the season are in HD, I simply put a (HD) next to the title, otherwise I note which seasons are available in HD. Assume all of a TV seasons are available unless otherwise noted.

First is up my actual watch list of TV shows on Amazon Prime Streaming


Alf
American Experience: Clinton (HD)
Astonishing X-Men (HD)
BBC Wildlife Specials
Chocolate News
Clash Of the Dinosaurs (HD)
Felix The Cat: The Complete 1958-1959 Series
French Chef With Julia Child
Garfield and Friends
Hardcover Mysteries (HD)
He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe
Hot in Cleveland (HD)
Jeff Corwin Experience
Jockeys (HD)
The L Word - season 2-6 available in HD & SD no season 1 available
The Larry Sanders Show
Life of Birds
Life of Mammals
Luther (HD)
Mr Magoo Show: The Complete Series
Reboot
Ren & Stimpy
Rescue Me (HD)
Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends
Shark Week: Jaws of Steel (HD)
Shark Week: Ocean of Fear Collection (HD)
Shark Week Restless Fury (HD)
Shark Week The Great Bites Collection (HD)
Storm Chasers 2009 (HD)
The Trip (HD)
The Twilight Zone (seasons 1-3, 5 HD, 1-5 SD)
Walking with Dinosaurs
Yes Virginia: The Film (HD)

Below this are shows I recommend or have heard recommended but I am not interested in seeing again or ever, but others might enjoy them.

21 Jump Street
7th Heaven (season 1 only)
Angel (season 5 HD)
Buffy (season 8 HD)
Cheers (HD)
Chocolate News
Crank Yankers
Dawson's Creek
Dead Zone (season 6 HD)
Dick Van Dyke
Dirty Jobs (seasons 2-4, 7 HD)
Doctor Who (classic Seasons too)
Felicity
Fraggle Rock
Frasier (10 and 11 HD)
French Chef With Julia Child
Gilligan's Island
Greatest American Hero
Highlander
Home Movies
How The Universe Works (HD)
Jeff Corwin Experience
King Of The Hill (season 12 and 13 HD)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mister Roger' Neighborhood
My Name Is Earl (HD)
Mythbusters (seasons 5-6 only available in HD)
Party of  Five
Prehistoric (HD)
Prehistoric Planet
Rescue Me (HD)
Run's House
Sarah Silverman Program
Spider-Man (1994-1998) (listed as Marvel Comics: Spider-Man)
Star Trek (HD)
Strangers With Candy
Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip (HD)
The Office (UK)
The Trip (HD)
The Wonder Years
VR Troopers
Who Was Jesus? (HD)
X-Men (listed as Marvel Comics: X-Men)

Special Note: Doctor Who is also on Amazon Prime. There is Doctor Who (Classic), which are most if not all of the surviving seasons before the show was rebooted in 2005 and the seasons that are available are 1,3, 5,6,7, 10, 12-19, 21,22,26. Also the new Doctor Who is on there as well, seasons 1-6 with seasons 5 and 6 availble in HD.

If you have any recommendations that did not make my list, or were recently added, comment or message meand I may add them to the list.

Until next time..stay safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information
you’ve got right here on this post. I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon.



Also visit my web site - travel outlet adapter italy